Users Online Now: 1,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 359,749
Pageviews Today: 475,376Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,076
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blacks Are Waging Domestic War On Whites. Whites Aren't Racist Or Full Of Hate. They Are Angry.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm tired of people regurgitating the brainwash term 'Racist' and 'antisemite'. Only brain dead idiots puke out those conditioned responses.

We know the facts. We know the stats. Blacks have effectively waged war on the white community. Their violent crime numbers exceed any bullshit Muslim statistic by lightyears. No demographic comes close except the per capita ursury of Zionist Jews. Black males are real life terrorists. We need to demand that the government take care of this problem using the military.

I don't have any hatred in my blood. My life is peaceful. But I'm not an idiot either. I can read. If some black is in my vicinity he is automatically categorized as a combatant. My hand is on my chrome. Why? Because it is war. If you can't see it then you are a complete waste of space. The facts are very very clear.

So keep spitting your assenine one people one love bullshit asshattery. Karma will see to it that you get yours. This world isn't peaceful and loving. I am, but the world isn't. And I don't take shit lying down like some
Fag.

I'm ready. I'm strapped. Go ahead and step into my space Jamal cause I'm just waiting for the opportunity. I've had enough. It's only a matter of time now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP