Users Online Now: 2,271 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 951,132
Pageviews Today: 1,586,167Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,391
03:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I may have caught something this morning on video people! Niburu,Planet X ..video and pictures inside
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, I woke up this morning to an amazing sky.

I walked in to grab a cup of coffee and looked up to see this. I would like it, if you could watch my video and let me know what they think.

I honestly don't know what to say this is, but it's all right here in the video and it's mine and it happened around
8:30 am this morning in Maine.

I took pictures about 10 minutes after the video and the color faded out, and right exactly where this thing was in the sky (you can tell by the tree's below) a HUGE circle
came about and in it was a wispy type cloud. Really unusual.

Check out my photos and my video and please comment what you will, but I am only showing this because I just want to see what you all think.

Also please read my caption below my video, that may answer more of your questions.

Pictures below of after the colors dissapeared

IMAGE ( [link to i1279.photobucket.com] )

IMAGE ( [link to i1279.photobucket.com] )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP