Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP Apology
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP Apology :

Last night i wrote a Comment that was truly over the top. I read a few responses, not just from mine but another. At first i thought the person was being very dramatic. After going to bed for a few min. It bugged me so bad that i got up and removed the comment. leaving behind in Bold red :

yeah, just sell your house, close your business up root your family and run away to another country.

fuck all logic on this web site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24781980

From what I can tell you could sell all ur stuff get plane tickets to the US and then once your here you can get all free stuff like everyone else does. Just pick your city and state wisely.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24757075

i couldnt handle the plastic culture or my children growing up to be american.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24781980

COMMENT REMOVED BY ME,, IT WAS JUST TO MEAN.

now go have fun together with your 3.8's
----------------------------------------------------------
Thread: 6.2 off the coast of Japan (Page 2)

I always love to screw around but at this post it was too much and bugged me and i'm sure it bugged the AC's from Japan.

I truly Apologize to any of you that were offended by my words.

truly ,, boilerbengal
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP