Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i stopped having sex with my fiance
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I met him and he was i think 250# and not hot but we seemed to have a lot of similarities ans he is rather nice and he claimed he has been trying to lose weight.

In the last 4-5 months he stayed ~the same weight and i cant help but be a bit baffled.

My issues: i really think oral is nasty receiving but he can make me cum like that but it is useless. I want to cum on him but i cant because his fat is this huge flab it hangs over and even worse for him the fat making giving him a bj near impossible lest i suffocate.

So i keep trying to tell him to keep track of food intake, etc, and eating certain ways and he sneaks massive amounts of cheese on his carb loaded foods and that is not the best idea for weight loss. I wamt laissez-Faire. I want to have no part in his weight loss. He ignores me and i want him to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer and its just so hard for him to do that. He whines. He whines about veggies. He whines anout how salad makes him gag and he is going to die eating it and he whines about the workouts. Never have i met someone so slow to get it and he ignores me. He cares so much that im skinny and he isnt that he thinks i can just magickally fix him if he ignores me. Last night he asked why i dont give him bjs anymore and without picking on him i explained why. He sarcastically says thanks and proceeds to be grumpy moody. It is too freakin much for me. I cant sleep in the same bed as him. I want a bed! i see a chiro for his weight screwing up my back and he still whines way more about every detail and then asks me "is it ok if i eat xyz" and he should already know x is a carb and y is super bad for him. I want sex daily but cant bring myself to fuck him.

I know im a terrible person for this but i dont date fatties and this is just out of my realm of how to behave to help a person. He zones me out so i am just not important enough but he says i mean the world to him. This shit stinks and i would rather be alone than with someone that is ok with being fat. The other thing, his diet shouldve worked or health issues may be the culprit. He never went to a doc about it which told me he is lying about the diet or about the exercise. I offered to go with him to the gym and he says no and whines about how he doesnt want me to watch him? how the hell am i supposed to help him from the house if he isnt doing any challenging workouts.

This isnt a joke post btw, im literally on the fence about sticking around.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP