Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If Obama was the Devil....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seriously if OBAMA was the Anti-Christ or Devil or w/e you guys spew out these days then not everyone would hate him.

Don't you realize by as a group hating this man your simply stating this man isn't the Devil?

If he was the devil then trust me that the mass of people wouldn't know he was at all. There wouldn't be a single hint of it at all.

If/when the devil does decide to show up it's going to be someone that everyone believes is the good guy. That's just the way it works people.

Sure Obama probably isn't right for office and sure he probably got caught in some lies and discovered that being president doesn't actually mean you get to really do anything of significance at all. Your simply the man everyone blames for the their own problems.

I would encourage everyone to stop doing exactly what the "Devil" wants you to do by spending all of your focus whining and crying about one man when in truth whats killing this country is a collective of people.

I don't support Obama at all but I also you guys are yelling at the wrong person. :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP