Users Online Now: 1,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 99,417
Pageviews Today: 170,473Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,469
03:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Reed is a retired geologist who studied oil formations in the Gulf of Mexico. Oversimplified, his theory says a crack in the North American tectonic plate runs from Louisiana through New Madrid to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Seismic activity in the western Gulf of Mexico would directly affect the New Madrid area

[link to www.showme.net]

There are two youtube videos this one won't post for some reason here's the link
[link to www.youtube.com]

I live in Ripley County Missouri right at 100 miles from New Madrid. I am very concerned about the connection this Sink Hole may have on the New Madrid Fault.

The Macondo well that was drilled by BP is located at the tail end of the New Madrid fault.
this is a major problem for us.

The only thing missing now would be a trigger. If a trigger comes, then there will be an eruption of the fault line, which could also allow for the Gulf of Mexico sea floor to collapse and sink, thus lowering the sea level of the New Madrid fault region. This would cause massive flooding, which would also include tsunamis caused by the enormous earthquakes that would occur.

[link to globalrumblings.blogspot.com]

After I post this I won't be able to access GLP for about an Hour for some reason please keep this alive. Till I can log back on.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP