Users Online Now: 1,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 22,745
Pageviews Today: 41,067Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 319
12:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This data is the real deal, most important post I've ever made

To be read and explained the details it's all covered here in this video:

It all starts with this...

trianglesequence

This is basically a plate movement sequence that has been spot on 3 times in a row now.

1: Sea Floor adjustments/buoy events, volcanic eruptions
2: Buoy events showing movement
3: Large 7+ earthquake

Before number 3 can occur steps 1 & 2 must have occurred in sequence leading up to the mega quake.

That exact sequence from start to finish is within days and has resulted in this:
Thread: 7.4 off El Salvador
Thread: EARTHQUAKE.... HITS: Costa Rica MAGNITUDE 7.5-7.9
Thread: Columbia 7.4

The Plates in the western Pacific are breaking apart and folding.. which leads to activity off the coast of Alaska as a hinge point/warning.. ending by a major earthquake in lower C. America and/or upper S. America.

Below I will go through each sequence and you'll see that exactly happen! After I will show previous predictions I've made by following this data that has come true and MSM trying to coverup what's really going on.

When you read through and see the data below I want you to ask yourself this..
Why is it there are buoy events by Indonesia and the Alaskan islands at nearly the same time, with volcanic connects to Indonesia ending in a mega quake by the Lower Americas?
Twice can be a coincidence but three times????
Not only that the activity is increasing!
No coincidence here!

Watch the stages and patterns, starting with the first:

8/24-8/27 Movement leading to El Salvador quake:

Step 1 Java, Indonesia seafloor adjustment
buoy824

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions:
8/25 Batu Tara volcano, Indonesia eruption:
[link to www.volcanodiscovery.com]
Sulawesi, Indonesia eruption
[link to www.youtube.com]

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands:
buoy825

Step 3 8/27
Thread: 7.4 off El Salvador
"Magnitude 7.4 earthquake hits El Salvador; tsunami warning issued" [link to latimesblogs.latimes.com]

8/29-9/5 Movement leading to Costa Rica quake:

110meterbuoyview

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions
Aug 31, 2012
"Batu Tara volcano (Sunda Islands, Indonesia)
Ash eruptions occurred both today and yesterday"

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands
alaskabuoy95

Step 3 9/5
Thread: EARTHQUAKE.... HITS: Costa Rica MAGNITUDE 7.5-7.9
"Magnitude 7.9 Quake Off Costa Rica, Tsunami Warning"
[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Note Buoy event by Alaska started two hours before Costa Rica earthquake occurred.

9/23-9/30 Movement leading to Columbia quake:

javabuoyoverview
javabuoy926

* Indonesia Volcanic eruptions
"Marapi volcano (Sumatra, Indonesia): new eruption,
Marapi volcano had a modest eruption this evening (26 Sep)
The eruption, probably the largest in this year so far... accompanied by load roaring noises"

Step 2 Buoy event showing movement by Alaska's Aleutian Islands:
Alaskabuoy8926
and this large quake Thread: ALASKA EARTHQUAKE 6.9

Step 3 9/30
Thread: Columbia 7.4
"Magnitude 7.3 quake strikes southwest Colombia, USGS says"
[link to www.cnn.com]

There you have it!

trianglesequence

Bamm!
1: Sea Floor adjustments/buoy events, volcanic eruptions
2: Buoy events showing movement
3: Large 7+ earthquake

In that exact sequence 3 times in a row!

Is this plate movement sequence becoming more severe, yes!

-The first event started with a 40 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the El Salvador quake.
-The second event was a 110 meter seafloor adjustment by Java leading up to the Costa Rica Quake.
-The latest event was a 270 meter seafloor adjustment by Java which made step 2 in the sequence more severe by Alaska with a 6.9 quake along with the buoy movements there leading up to the Columbia quake.

Notice the increase in severity?

Another thing I like to point out is this image at the time of the Costa Rica quake:

buoyseventing95

Notice all the buoys in event mode!
As well as steps 1 and 2 also showing movement.
Notice how vast the plates are feelings the effects of what's going on!

From previous quotes (right below) I warned of a "hand in hand connection" between Indonesia and Alaska and Alaska being a "warning sign" the next step results in a mega quake.

THESE ARE NOT BUOY ERRORS! Two different buoys thousands of miles away from each other wouldn't be showing this clear connection if it were to be an error!
Why volcanic eruptions when buoy data shows seafloor adjustments?... well THAT AFFECTS MAGMA IN THE REGION!!!!
This is plate movement going on and increasing!

spock

Now I would like to move forward with a couple quotes I've made previously:

Quote from 9/12:
"Basically in explanation the twin 8+ quakes on April 11th by Sumatra/Indonesia created a jam which I warned is breaking free off of Alaska.
I then warned there is a hand in hand connection between Alaska and Sumatra/Indonesia.. to look for more buoy activity there as plate movement continues to break free.
Sumatra/Indonesia is in the heavy impact zone of the compressing/folding Pacific while Alaska is an area breaking free and also is a "warning sign"."
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 12)

Quote from 8/19:
quakewatcharea
"Within the yellow box is where I'd look for more buoy activity and or earthquake swarms as a possible sign.
I personally believe BEFORE any other significant Earth changes occur that there will be more signs and events in this region.
I believe this is what's been holding everything up."
Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again!

Months ago I gave statements warning of this activity by Alaska in a previous thread starting on 8/19.. links are up top.
Since then look what's happened:
Thread: Alaska officials preparing for major natural disaster
Thread: Alaska to stockpile food, just in case
Thread: ALASKA SCHEDULES LARGEST QUAKE DRILL IN ITS HISTORY on/around MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP???
Thread: Giant warehouses with food to last for 5 years: Alaska begins prepping for major natural disasters

That government activity started at the end of August.. hmmmm another coincidence eh?

Well to further my point, by following this data have I been able to predict mega quakes.. yes I have:

Back on 8/31 I posted this image:
Sequencenew831

Stated this:
"There are two possible things which are possible.
The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term.

OR.. the sequence shall continue just like last time.
As the Pacific further compresses.. the pressure point has now moved to the other side of the Pacific, the Americas.
I showed the area of concern in the image above, anywhere within that box.
Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure.

One of those two will happen in the short term.
Short term as in less than two weeks but honestly could be much sooner, perhaps within a couple days.
I personally feel that the Americas are now in for it based upon all this vast data but could be either."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 8)

The outcome..
Turned out instead of one option happening, both happened fairly shortly:

"The western Pacific still has more pressure to release, resulting in more earthquakes in the short term":

I said more pressure needed to be released.. which happened in the EXACT same location as the Seafloor rise buoy event!
Notice the location of the seafloor rise next to the location of the earthquake swarm:

110meterbuoyview
95quakeswarmbyse

To further show what I mean notice the longitude of the buoy and one of the earthquakes.. both are 113 degrees east.
Buoy details: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
6.4 quake details: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

and then this happened, the 7+ quake within the area and time frame I warned :
Costaricaquake95

That's not all either!
How about now the MSM whipping out the excuses and getting coverups ready!

Here is a direct copy paste from a previous post:

wtf

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
pressure-expect-another-one-equal-or-greater-scientists-warn/
 Quoting: blahblahblah 23246961

Also seem here: Thread: SCIENTISTS SAY COSTA RICAN 7.6 EARTHQUAKE DIDNT RELIEVE PRESSURE---EXPECT EQUAL OR GREATER EARTHQUAKE SOON

Well yes of course, I warned of more movement/destruction in that area even before these "scientists"

Quote from 8/31:
"Specially I'd be most concerned anywhere from California down to the bottom of Central America.
For swarms and/or at least one 7+ earthquake.. in which would release the pressure."

Quote from 9/6:
"Well we just had the 7+ earthquake by the bottom of Central America which could have released the pressure but I doubt not all of it.. I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned."

Source: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 9)

Not only did I predict the earthquake but I also said that I doubt it released all the pressure and more is to come.. now scientists are now warning the earthquake did not release all pressure and warn of more too????
Too bad for these scientists that I predicted the same thing they did, but days before them!

agent
spock

Source of post: Thread: Plate movement watch underway! Java buoy going wild.. again! (Page 12)

Well now we had this occur Thread: Columbia 7.4

"I believe there will still be more activity within the area I warned."
Sequencenew831
The area is within the box. (source from 8/31/link above)
Notice how Colombia was right within that box!

Those "scientists" were getting ready for what's coming.
Costa Rica and Colombia are just a few hundred miles away from each other btw.

Oh and it continues, right after the most recent 270 meter adjustment as seen here:
javabuoyoverview
javabuoy926

These articles came right after!
"April Sumatra quakes signal Indian ocean plate break-up"
"The sequence of huge earthquakes that struck off the coast of Sumatra in April may signal the creation of a new tectonic plate boundary"
"Earth cracking up under Indian Ocean. YOU may not have felt it, but the whole world shuddered on 11 April, as Earth's crust began the difficult process of breaking a tectonic plate. When two huge earthquakes ripped through the floor of the Indian Ocean, they triggered large aftershocks on faults the world over, and provided the best evidence yet that the vast Indo-Australian plate is being torn in two."

Sources:
[link to www.newscientist.com]
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Those articles came hours after the step 1 (270 meter adjustment, Indonesia) in which were eventually concluded by the 6.9 in Alaska and 7.4 in Colombia completing the most recent plate movement sequence.
I'm telling you.. none of this is any coincidence!!!
agent

Future outlook well we can expect more seafloor adjustments by Indonesia along with large quakes in that whole general region as well, more buoy events around Alaska and most certainly more mega quakes 7.5+ in Central and South America with areas being wiped out.
The signs have been increasing, the media is now giving hints.. so in short there's no sign things will cease at this point.

So there you have it! violin

I would just like to thank GLP and the members here for your thoughts and support in my previous posts.
This is the one place there are many opened minds seeking awareness, accept possibility and share possibility.. to you I thank you.
cheers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP