Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Very Meaningful and Wonderful Dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I already know what this dream means but wanted to share with anyone who has or might be going through the same thing in their life as well...rose

""In the dream i was in my house and had the overwhelming feeling that i wanted to change the walls...so i started to take down layers and layers of wall paper, and each came down with such an ease like one whole sheet at a time...(no scraping..:)) and they just kept coming down and as i got the last layer it was so beautiful and just perfect that i stood there, looked, and thought to myself....NO i can't take this one down, this one is going to stay because it was the oldest but yet perfect one of them all!!! And then i woke up""

The dream is pretty self-explanatory but such a remarkable experience to know that all the parts of you starting from the outside, and then in can be slowly and with ease taken away and rid of....all the guilt, pain, judgement of yourself, pity, confusion, programming,...etc, all of these can leave you and then you are finally down to the one thing that is you that you can never take down and that is your spirit....it stays forever!!! And it is beautiful and perfect.

This starts with deep, really deep understanding of how everything around you and in you is all an illusion and the only real thing is love. When you see that last layer underneath it all you see that you are nothing but love, covered up and masked by reality. Everyone desires to really feel this, but like i said earlier you have slowly strip down everything that is NOT you, and then Viola!!!! it's you in your pristine spirit ready to fly!!!

I love all who have helped make this dream come true, and to my 'Other'..my 'Love' who knew me from before we came here!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP