Users Online Now: 1,532 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 65,629
Pageviews Today: 90,519Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 412
12:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Few Questions of Great Importance!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello, this is agent back with you. Some time ago, a CIA raid was about to take place. I warned this site, including others, and the mission was a failure due to this. No critical data was obtained! I thank you many times for your corroboration.

However, I have some questions for you wise conspiracy theorists. And since you are very knowledgeable in areas of truth about government, and underlaying realities, I beg that you answer my questions.

1. If Illuminati truly exist, why do we only see their "symbols" associated with crackpot rappers who're drug abusers? Moreover, why do we not see "Illuminati symbols" in our every-day TV program?
And lastly, why would they show us they symbols? Don't you think this sounds a awfully lot like schizophrenia?
It seems to me to be a logical contradiction, "secret society" and making their existence blatantly obvious to people.

2. Is it easy for you to trust the words of David dIcke, especially considering he has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia (psychosis), also taking in consideration that his beliefs have been a product of drug abuse?

3. I am not undermining your great intelligence when I ask this question, in fact, I am actually emphasizing on your intellect.
When you, the conspiracy theorist, talk about dumb people in society - and sheep - don't you find it ironic to say the least, that your own beliefs are the product of people like David dIcke (to give an example)? Moreover, doesn't the irony consist greatly in that you are calling other people dumb, while you listen to people like David dIcke who consistently make self-contradictory statements about reality?

4. This is the last question, I promise!
Why do you-assuming you do--buy products from other major conspiracy theorists, when what they're selling is truth - and not fiction?

I hope we can both, through the process of reasoning and truth, come to an understanding which makes sense to even the indoctrinated.
I know I may work for the bad guys, but all I ask for is that you, greatly superior people, join me in understanding and uncovering the truth which is kept hidden from us!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP