Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where is the love? -yo
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can feel everyone, in my soul; dreaming, for so long I have never felt love, so where is the love? I can see the most beautiful moment, the tragedies of nothingness, the cycles, the karma, the truest Love I have been sending out for so long. The most beautiful moment, you just break down and sing, some one call me and let all the aliens ring in, well get someone to throw down a slow beat, with some nice background piano, and will bring everyone together at one moment forever, ill hand over the documents on the foreclosures of love, way back where our souls are buried with our most prettiest doves. I knew stories of all and knew stories to tell, I waiting evolving the dankest pheromones of the deepest wells. So call me and spiral the world at one time, i'll sing you the answers, never committed one crime. Wrap your soul up tight, and watch all waves collide, all conceived stole from time.

So shower the love GLP, if you dare to fill so much love beyond time here, anything that could ever be explained what else is there? A spiral collapsing, to a most beautiful moment, tearing apart dimensions, 'dorning graveyards and tombstones

Leave this here message a tombstone of Love, so i can hear my soul, remembering the times we spent together, connected as a whole.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP