Users Online Now: 1,813 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,948
Pageviews Today: 1,686,871Threads Today: 664Posts Today: 12,856
06:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mark Zuckerberg - The Lost Chapter (with 2004 IM text)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message more and more data is leaking out showing how much of a shithead mark is.

[link to www.aarongreenspan.com]

^ ex former creator of thefacebook and "friend" of him.

pretty telling, and interesting read

In college, my computer's filing system was relatively straightforward: I had a folder for each year of school, and within each of those folders there were additional folders for each course I was taking. For everything else—birthday cards for my family, funny or strange conversations with friends, documents from the College administration, and summer housing—there was the "Other" folder.

So it happened that in my junior year of college, I came across the web site of one of the many finals clubs on campus, the Fly Club. I wasn't even close to being a member of any of the clubs, but the Fly Club was of particular interest because it effectively sat on my front lawn, directly in front of Lowell House, where I'd walk back and forth in front of it to go to class every day, several times a day, without ever having seen the inside. (It's still there.)

At the time, the Fly's web site had a minor glitch. As an exclusive social club open only to the elite of the elite, there wasn't much for the "average" visitor such as myself to do. On the home page, members could sign in, while everyone else could simply stare at a large picture of the building that they were politely denied access to. I wasn't interested in gaining access so much as I was curious why access was denied in the first place. But even the most exclusive buildings have back doors.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP