Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question about health/gym, weight loss and nutrition
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to be very active and in my younger days ... got into a rut, ate unhealthy, drank lots of beer and got fat ... when I started gym a few weeks ago, I weighed 103,5 kg

started gym 4 weeks ago, eat 3 meals per day, and started doing 10 minutes of rowing (on level 6), 10 minutes of cycling (level 10 @ 90RPM minimum),10 minutes of stepping/ski machine at level 10 at 11-12 km/hr, 10 minutes of treadmill (9 km/hr), and weight circuits (the machines ... light weights and 2 reps of 10 on each machine ... I only work out on the machines for upper body strength i.e. I do not do work out on the machines that work the leg muscles)

I go to gym 5 times per week (monday to friday), and every week I have increased the cardio machines by 1 minute (I am now on 14 minutes per machine, and feel a lot more healthier than a month ago)

I eat healthy (breakfast consists of cooked porridge, lunch is a snack such as a health bar and banana, dinner is healthy such as a small piece of fish or tuna/meat, with lots of veg)... I also drink approx 2 litres of bottled water per day (Evian)

I have lost 2 kg over the past month, and am getting fitter/more endurance ... I weigh myself once a week, and last week I never lost any weight ... this week I never lost any weight?

what am I doing wrong?

a few years back, when I started gym, I followed the same routine, and lost more than 1kg per week for 10 weeks, then it was a bit slower to loose weight
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP