Users Online Now: 2,229 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,208,345
Pageviews Today: 1,696,110Threads Today: 466Posts Today: 8,557
01:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am going through an amazing transition. Laws of physics, matter and light GONE. I can make any 2d image to 3d..in 3 seconds
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WTF is going on today. First, I was sitting on the toilet looking at the wall. Then a 'swirl (like In ink in water object floating in front of me...

I put my finger through it, but it didnt move it or distort it.... I COULD WAND MY FINGER THROUGH IT LIKE A CANDLE.

Then I held my finger just touching this swirl (LOOKED AT IT FROM ALL ANGLES, and focused on it closer and asked it to (IN MY MIND) move.... AND IT DID.

I stoop up thinking I was crazy. I could see a force-field around me. iT GREW BIGGER AND MORE SOLID THE MORE i was in aewWhen i blink it disapears for a sec, then the more i focus it 'grws' towards me.

It was also made of these 'gas cobwebs' and 'like little bacera worms. I could see thier insides.

The Walls and my conciousness are projecting a life never seen befre.

If I dont stare with heavy curiosity, it gos away again.

The more in awe I got, there were little lights, gasses, glow worms ... flouting (traveling on an invisible was that....well. But I controlled what the distance was to me, But uI couldnt decided where it began. The just popped into existance

Ok, I went to the lounge. I held a coke can a full arm length away.

Looked at it with admiration.... and knowing therebis life here

First the letters started wobbling,..like bacteria. I move my head, then it skewed and warped a bit. Move the can and the hologram followed.

When i focus on things in the new world, the detail is SO vivid...... clearer than anything blu-ray can doo
I have been doing this with forks. Now I can see floating cobwebs ALl OVER MY LOUNGE.

Then, there was a 3d floating hologram of the coke can in frnt of me... it wa stuck on some different invisible walL inches from mE.

eVEN RIGHT NOW i justvstared at the wall untill it popped out. The more I pared attention the its warping gassy wobbles, I ;willed it to come closer. In about a minute I had a transparent hologram of my wall in front of me.

I could now see invividual paint strokes that would been impossible to detect from 6 meters away.

ANYONE ELSE GONE THROUGH THIS.

i FEEL LIKE IN ENTERING THE FIFTH, NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS ANYMORE.....AND ITS AWESOME.LOL

everything in my lound is floting closer to me ....oh mu god. It feels ALIVE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP