Users Online Now: 2,272 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,924,514
Pageviews Today: 2,588,739Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 11,325
06:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject more proof for those who reject God is going to bring everyone to the faith, Roman Catholicism
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A message about looking to the sky given sweet Protestant Mary Clark. The disbelievers, well, they have been told. Let us hope they remember. hf

Message to Mary Clark

A Homily – 16

October 4, 2012

I make a declaration to you today, dear one. I declare that I, the living God, have astronomical plans for your future. I declare that you will see the glory of your God in these plans. Get ready to view from a special vantage point all that I have promised to deliver, and know as your are anticipating that I am preparing, and when I prepare, My preparations are superior to anything your mind could ever conceive!!!

That is My declaration to you today! Hear and take into account all that I have told you and anticipate it with an open mind and an open heart!!!

[link to ft111.com]

+ + +

Here is Catholic prophecy about looking to the sky, to the celestial at the time of the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17)

Luz de María THE GREAT CROSS THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY

[link to www.revelacionesmarianas.com]

THE GREAT CROSS THAT WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn;
(Matthew 24:30)

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGEN MARY
TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY
MAY 3, 2010

THE AWAITED TIME HAS ARRIVED, THE TIME ANNOUNCED, THE TIME WHICH IS NOT TIME.
Already the Warning shows itself: fog will cover all the orb and an intense light that will be given off from the Cross of Love in Heaven, will let you know that it is time. The sun will hide and the ardor that comes from on high, will let itself be felt by all men in the flesh. There will not be a place where you can hide; all men will see and feel the ardor of the fire that comes from on high. And they will also see their internal state.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY
AUGUST 29, 2010

My Cross is victory and it will shine in the firmament during seven days and nights. It will shine constantly. It will be a previous sign to all that My People await, and for those who do not believe, it will be a great confusion. Science will try to give an explanation to that which does not have a scientific explanation.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
TO HER BELOVED LIGHT OF MARY
OCTOBER 24, 2010

WITH THE GAZE ON THE WILL OF GOD, THIS IS HOW MY SON'S PEOPLE WALK:
THIRSTING BUT REFRESHED; TIRED, BUT NOT DESPONDENT.
Beloved children, seek the light of God, do not walk in the dark. I am beside each one of you.
EMBRACE THE CROSS: When you see it in the sky you will know that the darkness is near. Do not fear because the light contained within the Cross will not cease. I will be a lamp in the heart of My children.
Beloved: once more I call you to BLESS your homes, but above all to bless yourselves with a life of holiness.

JULY 16, 2011

Beloved, remain alert, a sign in Heaven will be seen by all, My Cross will shine through My Wounds and will illuminate everything for an instant. The sun will give great signs. What is incomprehensible for man will be reflected in Heaven, so that the one who does not believe, believes.

SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

My Cross will show itself with power and glory in the firmament, promptly, and everyone will face his or her own measure. CONVERT NOW. My Mercy is infinite, I am forgiveness, justice, love. Do not doubt in coming to Me. Open the door of your heart and mind to Me. Get rid of the false idols that call you to fall away more and more every instant.

MESSAGE TO GIORGIO BONGIOVANNI
JULY 30, 2007
..." The sing of the son of man that al men will see from east to west, from north to south, caused by the angels of the cosmos that accompany me, the celestial cross, which will appear before your eyes at 400 kilometers away from the earth"...

MESSAGE TO JOSA LUIS MANZANO GARCIA
JUNE 29, 1988
..." When everything comes, a cross will be seen in the sky, very large"...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!