Users Online Now: 1,493 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 106,012
Pageviews Today: 187,017Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,344
01:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 15 yo Queens chick goes to school wearing "I enjoy vagina" T-shirt. WTF???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

IMAGE ( [link to assets.nydailynews.com] )

IMAGE ( [link to assets.nydailynews.com] )

A Queens high school sent a student home Tuesday, saying her "I enjoy vagina" T-shirt was a distraction — but the bisexual teen says administrators are trouncing her free speech.

And her mother is on her side.

Brianna Demato, 15, of Woodhaven, wore the explicit "Enjoy Coke"-style T-shirt to Newtown High School Tuesday — and said she was sent home when she refused to change.

"It’s hypocritical," said Brianna, who insisted she’s worn the flirty shirt to school dozens of times without incident. "They use the word in class — why can’t I, on a shirt?"

(...)Later, school officials told Demato that if she gave her daughter a different shirt, the girl would be allowed to return to class.

Otherwise, Brianna will be given an instructional workbook with tasks to complete in a separate room, away from other students.

The irate mom vowed not to back down.

"(Wednesday) she’s wearing a shirt that says ‘I’m the B---h From Down the Block,’" Demato said. "The message is, she can wear whatever she wants."

Education Department officials said administrators at Brianna’s school didn’t kick her out, but the pair left on their own(...)
 Quoting: [link to www.nydailynews.com]

This chick is obviously an attention-whore of the highest caliper. She actually should wear a T-shirt saying that too, because this is not about "freedom of speech", this about desperately seeking attention with low-life rhetoric.

Her mother is the one being hypocrite, because the school is actually SPARING her daughter from a potentially disastrous incident involving bullying.

I assume the school would have the same attitude with any other student attending the classes wearing something similar, because it IS disruptive. Why this chick is feeling and acting like she's special and different from anybody else??? Oh, let me see... Because her mother is probably a lesbian and indoctrinated her to believe that gays have "special rights"???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP