Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The game Obamney Played
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Things Romney had to improv on:

Massachusetts - how great it is.
Middle Class - in trouble.
Small Business - strangled.
Obamacare - cement name into subconscious of audience.
23 million unemployed - thank Clint Eastwood for this. The number 23 plays to our emotional core as humans.

Things Obama had to improv on:

Medicare - fear fear fear. Those rich white men are gonna take your old grandpapis healthcare away. And yes that includes Paul Ryan pushing him into the Grand Canyon.

Bin Laden - at least had to be mentioned once.

Wedding Anniversary - create sympathy.

The Mood of Denver - how it felt starting this journey in such a haunted place.

--

Weird how Romney stood on the left. And Obama stood on the right. It's like switching the position and throwing off Obama with bogus coin flips put Obama on a different level. He was out there all alone. By design.

I give credit to Obama. That was easily the biggest debate in the 2000's. It takes a lot of guts to go on the big stage.

Where he goes wrong is he is losing touch with his roots. He is becoming a Clinton. He doesn't run on his own platform as much.

I'd rather see an authentic person who fights for his constituency. Then a drone. Enough with energy and education. Let's talk labor.

And that's my basic analysis. Tune in next time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News