Users Online Now: 2,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,942,233
Pageviews Today: 2,869,714Threads Today: 784Posts Today: 16,310
11:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If there were no money, what would be your value?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What is my value? My value is what I impart on others that I care about. Life is short.

My value is what I gave when I was able to hire hundreds of people and give them skills. My existence supported many lives.

My value is my ability to give when there was no return of the love that I gave unto. Shunned by ignorance.

My value is the spiritual benevolence that I tried to share...unto no one else's belief.

My value is that everyone tastes the light of God. No one wants to believe that. It exists beyond stars.

My value is that I discern from the ones that hate. Hate has no value. It's nothing more than ashes.

My message is the love of light. The instrinsic value of a maleable light and love. It exists. It's beautiful. It makes jaws drop and eyes open. Wow!

Look deep into your dreams. Look for the rays of light. It reaches out for you. It will grab you if you want... in a loving way.

Rainbows sound silly to some, yet they exist. Look deep into the colors. Find your light body. Find yourself.

All of us are tied together. No matter the mind. We are one and always will be.

Haters beware...you belong to all of us. Every single one of us. Do you want your hate or do you want love?

We are all joined together in a never ending story. To hurt one, we hurt ourselves.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP