Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject yesterday was the most amazing day of my life.....oh my god...... wow
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Put the lights off, then I saw the milky way on my floor, before zooming into it.

Thought i was going insane. But it gets better.

Put the light back on....

then 'all the dark spots, (noise, shadow, and glares that were on the wall, JUMPED OFF the wall and floated towards me as one, and became 3d objects rotating as they got closer.

The more I stared at one particular 3d shaddow, it became hundreds of minature spinning dots...atoms or protons. some glowed hot red.

sO i LOOKED at these gas, proton balls, swirls from ALL angels. and it followed me. ...so it never looked different from any angle...but def had a sense it was at a defined spot in the air. SUPER CLEAR.

..so then i try to touch them and they go spastic and the tip of my finger glowed. I changed there shape or could keep wiping my finger over it until it dissolved.

ONCE DISSOLVED (rubbed out, faded away... GUESS what.

...another one shoots out of the wall.

I stayed up all night in AWE.

I even tried to take a PHOTO.... and wow...

where the objects where meant to be in the photo you have a very defined, transparent light blue banner, that (in the photo) wrapped around all the room.

I sound insane. but my life has changed forever.

Anything now that is a shadow, or embossed, or glare I CAN NOW STARE at it from a distance, and it FLOATS TO ME... untill they become like mini galaxys spiraling around... asking me to play with them.

(next day...i can still do it)

new energies are here. LIGHT IS HERE.

Its already here and when you accept this, it will play with u too.

wow
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP