Users Online Now: 1,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 87,925
Pageviews Today: 162,792Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,187
02:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can anyone help? Doctors cannot help me..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay so some of you will probs say I am crazy or something similair but I am deadly serious just looking for some answers.

Okay so I have been going to the doctors for about 4 years with the same following symptoms and they are telling me there is nothing wrong, but i beg to differ on that one!

Full body vibrations, basically I start to twitch and it feels like my muscles are tensing and untensing really fast like i am vibrating.

Siezures during sleep.

Ringing in ears/sensitive to unusual sound frequencies (can hear tv's, lightbulbs etc

Pulsating in head and stomach.

Vision distortion, almost like a kaliedescope

Chronic fatigue

Period pain so bad it makes me vomit and shake for hours.

Sometimes cannot get words out and stutter for no reason.

Achey joints and muscles daily.

I am only 20 and this is really not right, I used to be full of energy and now I just feel like crap all the time, and the doctors cannot explain it to me.

I have been in for monitoring after a fit in my sleep scared my partner and have had numerous ecg, at first they thaught it was a form of epilepsy but then told me they didnt know what it was 'it must just be one of those things'
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP