Users Online Now: 1,503 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 233,256
Pageviews Today: 376,738Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 1,984
04:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone had strange charges show up on their credit/cash cards in last few weeks (campaign finance fraud??)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Rumor that news is about to break that O campaign has gotten over $150 million in donations the last month, much of which was done on "purchase at the store" cash/credit cards. yes, $150 million in donations (during month of sept), much of which was done with the disposable cards, which have no traceable donor data or donation amount attached to them...

Last month, I was called by VISA fraud control about an hour after donating to a certain candidate. They informed me that I had strange charges for products (like karokee channel, blockbuster video, online music, etc, etc...).

You see, I think they (drones of O campaign) have gotten access to people's credit/cash card accounts and are charging (stealing) a dollar here, ten dollars there, fifty dollars here. They next purchase visa cash cards and then donate to O's campaign... This is all hard to trace. I believe these false charges are front's set up to launder money to O's campaign...

I hope these bas-ards burn in hell (after they get their a--es handed to them in the election)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP