Users Online Now: 1,456 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,205
Pageviews Today: 697,622Threads Today: 198Posts Today: 2,407
06:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where does the Illuminati step in?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Where does the Illuminati step in?

Where do one of the 12/13 bloodlines take over?

Where does the Military Industrial Complex start pumping out smoke and handing out mirrors?

Being active in politics in my short 28 years - I've seen it on the local level. "The SandBox" of politics. DEC/REC meetings. Voting. Caucuses. I've seen it on the State level, I've seen the amendments and the no-names for our state.

I attended the Inaugural Youth Ball, in January 2009 I saw the ins and outs of a recovering party and the "not in the game" organizers and staffers who were reflecting on all their hard work with GOTV and raising donations.

Marco Rubio - you can say he's a puppet. He's "chosen" to be the next 2016 President.

But I remember Rubio when he represented a BFE district outside of Miami, and he came to my County for a fundraising dinner in 2005.

I remember Rubio when he became speaker of the house, Florida - and was mostly a no body.

I remember Rubio hustling everybody and their mother to take Charlie Crists "appointed" seat (the old governor) for FEDERAL Senator.

Rubio won.

Now, he's the "darling" of the GOP - speaking at the RNC -

"He's the shoe in for 2016!"

Well - okay - so where did this happen?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP