Users Online Now: 1,833 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 10,783
Pageviews Today: 16,470Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 89
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Teacher ridicules student for Romney/Ryan T-shirt and compares student to KKK
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WTF?

Who does this teacher think she is?? She ridicules the student and compares her (the student) to being KKK racist!

[link to finance.yahoo.com]

The 16-year old sophomore, who attends Charles Carroll High School, told CNBC's Larry Kudlow, that she was humiliated by a teacher for wearing a T-shirt in support of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

She said the teacher compared her to the worst racists in history -- the Ku Klux Klan.

"It was really embarrassing, and I think she did it because she's against Mitt Romney," Samantha said.

"I was really nervous," she added, "and I was worried that after class, people were going to come up to me and say something."

[link to finance.yahoo.com]

Bullies always say - 'it was a joke' BS on that teacher!

Who the F doess that teacher think she is???? She is there to teach not f-in judge the students political choices!!

That shit pisses me off. Other teachers should be appauled at that teachers behavior.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP