Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 426,814
Pageviews Today: 607,173Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 3,169
05:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looper - Spoiler alert. Don't read unles you want to know!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The movie was crazy weird and a mind fuck but good in its own way.

I love the fact the people of the future sent back precious metals for payment to the Loopers. All silver bars until the end when the chick got the gold after the Rainmaker did his beat down.

The gold came from Abe. He was the top dog sent from the future to control the Loopers.

They paid in metal but the Loopers cashed it in for paper money...but at least Joe / Old Joe were smart enough to keep 1/2 in storage only to spend all of it on dope over 30 years.

The time travel and consequences were a real mind fuck when you think about it! Makes my head hurt.

I see a spin off called 'The Rainmaker'. That Pierce Gagnon who played Cid is an excellent child actor and good things are in store for him unless he goes Lohan.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News