Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Brother-In-Law
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, I want to make clear that this man is in no way realted to me. He is my husband's sister's husband.

Let's just say my brother-in-law is not exactly the shining start of our family. When my husband's parents told them not to get married, he went behind their backs and eloped. He got kicked out of the military for defiance (It was so bad that a Sgt. signed a form stating he can NEVER re-enter ANY branch of the military), had domestic violence charge against him, and has a child that may or may not be his. That was just BEFORE he eloped with my husband's sister.

Since they got married, he has flunked out of college. This caused him to lose the grant money that the military was giving him for classes. This put him in a real bind, since he was using that to make his rent and pay other bills since he refuses to work. That brings us to our next subject.

When they got married, he refused to work. When she got pregnant, he made her work full-time, while he sat at home playing XBox.

Now that the baby's born, he continues to ride the roads with friends and play video games. Meanwhile, she works full-time. You would think HE would watch the baby while she worked right? Heck no!

He refuses to even watch the baby while she works. The baby is dropped off with her mother every day so that he can play XBox.

The few times her mother was busy and he had the baby, he called my sister-in-law at work to come get the baby because it was crying. Yes, you heard that right!

This idiot is a poor excuse for a human being. I'm sorry, but it's true. I could stomach all of this, but there's one thing I can't stand.

While we are all working, taking care of our children, and contributing to society, he is "preaching" on Facebook. He writes messages talking about "how people don't earn respect". He tries to "teach" us how to live. It makes me want to vomit! I just had to vent about this! I want to say something, but I can't!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP