Users Online Now: 2,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,491,257
Pageviews Today: 2,157,506Threads Today: 595Posts Today: 11,797
05:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bacteria that SHITS GOLD:CALLING ALL CHEMISTRYTARDS AND GOLDTARDS NOW. Will bacteria destroy gold market or a trick at key resistance price?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mods I need to get this pinned.
I am calling all chemistrytards and goldtards to discuss the pimpact of the Cupriavidus metallidurans on gold market.

Should goldtards panic?

Is it just a trick of the cartel
is it just a psy-op to take down the gold price next monday?
Is this real and the great secret of alchemy is here?
is it not relevant?
is it too difficult for industrial scale and won´t impact the gold market?

calling all goldtards and chemistrytards .

I need answers guys.

This is your host, Strongman Shelford.

And this , is GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS.COM

clappa

source:

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

Michigan State University announced on Oct. 1 that Associate Professor of electronic art and intermedia Adam Brown and his colleague, Assistant Professor of microbiology and molecular genetics Kazem Kashefi had found that the metal-tolerant bacteria could grow in the highly toxic environment. In fact, Kashefi and Brown found that the bacteria is 25 times stronger than had been previously reported. The process, according to Kashefi, is called “microbial alchemy,” and it’s on display in an art installation called “The Great Work of the Metal Lover.”

“This is neo-alchemy. Every part, every detail of the project is a cross between modern microbiology and alchemy,” Brown said via an Oct. 1 news release. “Science tries to explain the phenomenological world. As an artist, I’m trying to create a phenomenon. Art has the ability to push scientific inquiry.”

The installation is a portable laboratory, which consists of 24-karat gold-plated hardware, glass bioreactor and the bacteria. There is also a series of images made with a scanning electron microscope. Brown placed 24-karat gold leaf from the bioreactor over areas of the image where gold deposits had been identified.

The installation is on display at the Prix Ars Electronica in Austria through Oct. 7 where it received an honorable mention.

or just google: bacteria gold for news in the last 24 hours. You will get our your links.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP