Users Online Now: 1,263 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,331
Pageviews Today: 501,926Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,092
05:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 900 Pages Removed From FBI Manual - Forbiddem To Use Words: "Muslim", "Jihad", "Muslim Brotherhood", "Sharia"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I started reading this article because it was about a Lieutenant Colonel who was blacklisted by the federal government. He had been teaching a very well respected, very efficient, U.S. Army approved class on Islam and radical Islam. Apparently his peers thought he was perfect for the job. A West Point grad and combat veteran...the man was ideal for the position.

Then, a bunch of muslims complained about his classes. So, from the president down, he was ordered to receive a poor evaluation from his senior officers...the first in his 5 year career as an officer.

He was treated very poorly and is now fighting to get his reputation and his position back. Then...I found this part of the article towards the end of the story. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"The FBI training manual changed. Nearly 900 pages of training that was considered offensive (to muslims) were deleted. Members like Congressman Allen West, Florida Republican, and Congressman Louie Gohmert, Texas Republican, were critical of the purge.

Gohmert questioned FBI director Robert Mueller in May 2012 about the deleting of FBI material. Rep. Gohmert went to the House floor and compared the number of times certain terms (at 22:40) were used in the 9/11 Commission report as opposed to the now purged FBI training manual. For example, according to Gohmert, the 9/11 report mentioned the word “Islam” 322 times. However, Gohmert discusses that the FBI training manual can no longer mention the terms: Islam, Muslim, jihad, enemy, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, caliphate, Shariah law.

“The people who were the hijackers the people who planned the attacks that hoped to have killed tens of thousands of Americans instead of three thousand those were Islamists…they believed in Islam. And thank God that they only represent a tiny percentage of Muslims around the world, but let’s be realistic. As one intelligence officer said, ‘we are blinding ourselves to being able to see who our enemy is.’”

[link to www.theblaze.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP