Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The ultimate con
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So this was posted in another thread and I wanted it to have its own thread:

The ultimate con is when someone belittles you into doing something that you didn't want to do in the first place.

Examples:

1. Go talk to her man, what are you a pussy?

2. Go to College you want to get a big house, a shiny sports car, a hot wife and a big paycheck right?

3. Oh you don't want to live simply in a sustainable way everyone will think you are a lazy hippy, get a 9-5.

Looking at the examples I notice that the last two are the ones perpetrated upon CHILDREN IN SCHOOL.

The whole public school system is set up to train us to be TAX SLAVES.

Mindlessly reciting the pledge of allegiance (and justice for all? yeah right) then memorizing dates and distorted facts to the point of numbness, only to be awakened by a shrill bell announcing your allotted break until the next class. Similar to a SLAUGHTERHOUSE style slaying.

This crime against the children is wrong and should be stopped.

In the first example I see it as the typical two guys in a bar and one has a wife and the other doesn't.

The husband says to the single guy you need to get married soon, you ain't getting any younger. And the single guy is like no I like my money and time and freedom and nothing against women but I don't want children either.

This basically sets the "husband" into a tailspin.

Why?

The husband was trained by the matrix to fit into the paradigm that best suits the matrix, not his own free will.
(which could include having a wife)

So the husband attacks Ad Hominem style. Since single guy is content with the way things are he is thus a "Pussy" for not falling into the same boat as the Husband.

So not saying this is new news. Just calling out my demons and seeing if they got the balls for a fight.

Good luck all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP