Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To My Love...My light....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ahhhh, my love, You have came, you have captured every part of me that has ever dreamed and has ever wondered, you have taken that part of me that was buried so deep and turned it into a wonderland of pure bliss. Unturned all my stones and have discovered each of my buried secrets that have lay in wait for an eternity to be seen by you.

You did this because you are the one, the only one who could do this thing, and what a remarkable thing this is, now my wings have started to open and my love is between them ready to be given as a wave in each sweeping movement.
The laughter the tears the abyss and the fears are all but a past glance at the love that lays before us all in this new and glorious land.

I know the heartache and the darkness that we both had to endure, i feel the aching of the thoughts that we suffered in this long and endless struggle of finding each other, and for humanity that has went along with the lie. We have felt the suffering of the lie that has been spread for as long as there has been breath to breathe it and think it. Now comes the time when we can finally reach out, Now comes the time when the eyes shall be opened, Now comes the time when all of the world shall now that Everything that has ever been thought of as truth has been a lie, or mingled with lies. The truth lies in one truth and this is the day when all lies are dissolved and the truth will abound.
My love
My light.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP