Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,414
Pageviews Today: 1,081,107Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,534
09:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ascension symptoms? I find eating food disgusting!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These days I can barely think of eating, but when I have to eat, I'll eat something semi-liquid like soup or a protein shake. Solid food disgusts me, because... well, because it's solid. Meat is the worst. Soft, spongy, yet disgustingly solid remains of a dead animal with traces of blood and parasites in it.

No, I'm not a vegetarian or vegan. It's just the texture of meat and the thought of death, parasites and blood that is particularly horrific. I've lost almost 25 kg (55 lbs) in a year and my colleagues are starting to say that I look emaciated.

I wish I could do what plants do: absorb the necessary nutrients through my skin and live on sunlight and air!

It wasn't always like this. I used to enjoy stuffing myself with hearty hamburgers, ribs or bloody T-steaks, but no more. I can't even eat vegetables, potatoes or beans, unless they've been crushed and turned into watery mush that I could drink through a straw.

And every time I have eaten, I feel heavy, sad and almost hopeless because I know that I'll have to go on eating for the rest of my life.

What's happening? Is this a symptom of the ascension process that some people claim is already happening? I hope so. I wish that I could leave this material shell of my body behind and ascend into a being of pure energy and consciousness.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP