Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE*** Brother recieved orders... Military UPDATE***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My brother is in the Marines. He went to Iraq and Afagn. Recently he got to come home. I think he said he was now Active Reserve or something cause he had like 2yrs left on his contract. Well his 2yrs are almost up and they sent a letter to my dads telling him he has to report to houston airport i guess to go back to california. I have not been able to talk to him about. But it seems they are wanting to deploy him again. Where idk, but i have a good feeling on what they are planning. I see people are putting stuff about wars they believe are coming up, so i figured i would throw that out there. I will update when i talk to him, which should be later this evening.

I already know his stance on this tho, because we talked about what was going on over there, and he doesnt agree with it. Pathetic politicians.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP