Users Online Now: 1,986 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 771,987
Pageviews Today: 1,030,769Threads Today: 274Posts Today: 4,223
08:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I ASSUME "it" is Close, and with Preps done, Started Calling Loved Ones to say Goodbye.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most of my close family has tuned out a long time ago, and just don't want to be a part of reality. With all the very real events coming together in not only southern LA, but around the world, I thought this weekend to be the perfect time to get in touch with loved ones to have that one last personal connection before all lines go dead.

Sitting near the NM myself, it hits home the damage that can and will transpire, so I did the best I could for my family, and tried to think outside the box for the needs of others that will hopefully be nearby during the "transition".

Wish the calls could be about more than topical everyday pleasantries, but nice to hear their voices just the same. And for all the negative tards who are thinking wish in one hand, and shit in the other and see which gets full first, I say; Call your family and say I love you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP