Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject High Frequency/Pitch in My Head
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have read a post by a similar individual. About two weeks ago, I am getting a very difficult to describe high frequency pitch in my head. It's not tinnitus or anything of the sort. Nor is their anything wrong with my hearing and I have no problems with balance or dizziness or anything of the sort. It is the same thing, but it reminds me a bit of when the TV comes on and says 'this is the emergency broadcast station, this is a test'. It isn't the same thing but rather sounds like the noise you would hear on a quiet evening outside, like crickets but one constant pitch.

It will stop occassionally, but has been more persistent as the days have come by. It is there when I am in my house, car, outside, anywhere. It isn't painful, but somewhat cumbersome.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP