Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unreal Insane Head scratching Sinkhole Water Main Break doom
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message cut to the chase....

Who else is awake and documenting the daily school,court,business, closings and resident evacuations that are occuring in every city withj respect to multiple and recurring water main breaks?

I honestly can no longer keep up with these out breaks as there are huge and gigantic road and street collapses that are being blamed on water main breaks.

The speed,frequency, and wide and varied locations of these ground ruptures are enough to take ones breath away.

I actually started really following this shortly after the huge baltimore city sinkholes opened up in a busy down town baltimore neighborhood affecting business, residents,individuals, families,etc.

I watched dept of public works blame 9 out of 10 of these occurences on bad infrastructure and make empty promises to business owners and residents about fixing and assesing the sinkhole problems.

Some of these instances are being blamed on contractors hitting water lines.

I am sorry but I have cross referenced and researched hundreds of these stories just last month, and I can tell you they are increasing with very alarming frequency and intensity!

The staggering amount of daily water main breaks that are not showing any signs of subsiding even as the weather cools down is very telling and troublesome to some one who is awake in a herd of sheep.

post after post of water main break and sinkhole out break on social media is confirming my worst fears, and that is the sheep will dance around in blind ignorance as they are 1000% oblivious to the earth changes below their feet and above their heads in the sky.

I feel guilty when I do not try and warn fellow sheep friends and sheep family but I do not enjoy the smart comments and condescending insults about star wars, and twilight zone...it gets old.

I am a researcher helping to point out hidden relevant facts to sheep and they cannot even wrap their minds around what it means to have solid ground becoming unstable and disintegrating before your very eyes over night.

Couple that with the earth quakes, volcanoes, bridge collapses, water main breaks, sinkholes, cracks showing up in bridges, houses, roads, dams..over passes

I think it is beyond conclusive that something wicked this way comes.

Below is a handful of water main breaks from today alone...I can go back over a month and list at least a dozen or more a day that are happening all over the planet.

How is this being ignored and not discussed even more on GLP???

I am shocked to not find any recent threads about this anywhere on GLP

Whats going on GLP Family?

october 8th 2012 MAINE
[link to www.sunjournal.com]

october 8th 2012 new york school closed
[link to www.wivb.com]

october 8th 2012 San Francisco
[link to www.resetsanfrancisco.org]

october 8th 2012 Topeaka Kansas
[link to cjonline.com]

october 8th 2012 gas line illinois
[link to www.whig.com]

october 8th 2012 Kansas 13 water main breaks
[link to www.kansasfirstnews.com]

october 8th 2012 Austin Texas huge road collapse from water main break
[link to www.topix.com]

october 8th 2012 new orleans boil order issued water plant loses power
[link to www.fox8live.com]

october 8th 2012 ohio
[link to www.10tv.com]

october 8th 2012 roanoke virginia
[link to www.rrdailyherald.com]

Thats not even all of them for today...I am finding the list growing longer and longer with each day that passes...going to need a team to help document these

How can this spell anything other than big freaking trouble for all of us? Just pretend you are looking at a map and zoom out...the ground is having these ruptures in all geographic areas of the USA as well as other countries.

How do they call this infrastructure related...I think the term infrastructure is code word for those in the know about symptoms earth is having from that little something that is undeniably en route or at least it would seem.

Add assumption parish to the list and you get a clear indication of what we could be facing on a global scale!

Much love brothers and sisters of light,love,and truth...

regards from a brother lost on sheeples island!

Much love
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP