Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Caught my husband jacking off?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just an hour ago I caught my husband jacking off in the shower. He never jacks off or anything like that because I try to satisfy him by having sex with him every night. I questioned him the moment he got caught and he said since we fought last night he was thinking we werent going to have sex for the next couple of days, then he changed his story and said he jacked off because it was hard and he wanted to get rid of the feeling, and that he lost interest in me long time ago? He went on and on with his reasons of jacking off. Lately he's been making excuses that he's tired all the time, we have used to have sex twice a day, then it went down to once a day, and every 2 days. Last night my husband and I had conflict because he didn't want to have sex with me, even though we agreed and I felt hurt. I told my husband how I felt about it, then he stormed off downstairs and slept there. He was yelling at me and telling me he doesn't care about this marriage, and that hes been pretending to be happy. He thinks our sex is like a chore. My question is why would he jack off if he has a wife he could have sex with as much as he wants? He had an opportunity to have sex with me last night? Him not wanting to have sex with me, makes me feel unwanted. I'm attractive, and still young. How do I react to him?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP