Users Online Now: 1,576 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,761
Pageviews Today: 383,589Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 2,004
04:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama Under Fire: Illegally Solicits Donations from China, Vietnam, & other Countries. Scrambles to Kill Story!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message According to a 109-page report released Monday by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI), the Obama campaign has solicited donations from a number of foreign nations, including China, Vietnam and Azerbaijan.

"Using a collection of online research tools, the Government Accountability Institute analyzed a portion of the foreign links that lead to the Obama campaign website, my.barackobama.com," the report said. "The Institute found a wide variety of instances in which apparent foreign
nationals either received solicitation emails or posted links to my.barackobama.com."

According to the report, a Chinese blogger reposted letters he received from the Obama campaign, each of which contains a solicitation for $3 or $5. The report observed that the "smaller donations don’t require the campaign to keep any record..."

The report says that the Obama campaign "sent a solicitation letter to 'Hikemt Hadjy-Zadh,' an Azerbaijani citizen," in August 2012.

"A writer in Vietnam writes on a website for the Vietnam Institute for Development Studies (a government-backed think tank) and posts emails he has received from my.barackobama.com with more than 24 total links to the campaign’s donate page embedded in the emails," the report added.

The report notes that one letter came from Mitch Stewart, Director of Obama's campaign arm, “Organizing for America.”

[link to www.examiner.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP