Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,314,930
Pageviews Today: 2,181,802Threads Today: 837Posts Today: 14,919
09:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Church goers challenge )))))) Religious Thread.))How educated are you on who you vote for??Not an endorsement thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message History was made when President Obama was elected, and history will be made if Romney is elected, I am not endorsing either one in this post.
The challenge is this, if you are going to vote for Romney and you have never gone to a service of the Church of Mormons , GO BEFORE YOU VOTE. Voting for a person to lead our country is one of the most important things we do and it is so hard to really know that person as we know.

I have been in almost every Denomination of Church there is, except, Latter Day. I studied the history , went to Salt Lake, but my spirit was uncomfortable with that practice.

Just like in marriage , when you marry someone you also marry their family, when you vote for someone it is not just a person , but their family, their beliefs and this is huge.

By going you will feel good or at least some what educated about your vote, there is lot of ugliness in politics and I have seen where most of you feel a uneducated person should not vote, so how educated are you, that are casting those stones.

God Bless

If this challenge angers you , please tell me whyhf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP