Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 41% of Americans Have Been Arrested By The Time They're 23
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.classwarfareexists.com]

This is a very disturbing trend...aside from discussing the article, tell your arrest story!

I was 24 and was pulled over by campus security for making a (legal) U-turn at a green arrow on the boulevard in front of a university.
A campus security officer, it later turned out, made a dangerous right-hand turn at a red-light and nearly hit me.
He ran my license.
Turns out that I had a warrant for a failure to appear court date for a ticket I received at 17 for failing to show proof of insurance. I faxed the card in a few days after the ticket, but failed to make sure that it was received, I went to college a few days later and forgot about everything. My fault.
Fast forward 7 years later and I'm in cuffs, 3 days before Christmas, for a non-felonious infraction. He didn't have to take me in, according to the city police. This helped the arresting officers record.

The really shitty thing is that I was coming home from the gym, and hadn't showered because I lived right down the street. It was cold and I didn't want to jog the 30 minutes to the gym.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP