Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 340,030
Pageviews Today: 536,211Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 2,646
06:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Black faith leaders announce campaign goal to strip 25 percent of black vote from Obama
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I pray that this will happen. Our dearly beloved Black American's have been destroyed by the liberals. They are brainwashed. Their families broken - why? All for power (votes). You think Democrats care?? If they cared why wouldn't they support a voucher program for the education of a black child? There was such a program in D.C. showing remarkable results - guess what -- Obama Killed IT. Why, to keep Blacks in their place, and that place would be the ghetto, prison .. It's so sad.

[link to www.nationalreview.com]

I will dare to say that a Black family from the 1950s would be the idea family to raise any american. I would be proud. Church every Sunday and hard work Monday - Saturday.

You want to hear something funny, If conservatives ran the government and I mean RAN it. We could solve the problems in the black community before lunch. Read it and weep Democrats. Before lunch! And it would take two generation to undo the damage done YOU HAVE DONE, but it could be done.

Article: Black faith leaders announce campaign goal to strip 25 percent of black vote from Obama
[link to dailycaller.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP