Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is All a Setup!! The "White Horse Prophesy" and Mitt Romney
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is one of the most frightening things Ive read about the man who will soon be President. It is a long article so I encourage you all to just go straight to the source and begin reading.

by William Schnoebelen - Former Satanist, Mason, and Mormon

I spent five years in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormons). During that time I was highly active in church functions and priesthood offices. I held a “temple recommend” and went to the temple many times. This was from 1980-1985.

During this time, I developed friendships with many LDS people. Mitt Romney, like most of the people I met, is a fine, upstanding man of apparently sterling character. If his religious faith is not taken into account, Mr. Romney is probably better qualified than most other presidential candidates in this election cycle, from whatever party.

However, with the LDS church, things are never as they seem. When I was in the church, we were taught many things about the “Mormon Plan for America”. These were doctrines that were not so much widely discussed outside the Church, because they were somewhat radical or even revolutionary in nature.

At the time, I was a member of what was called The Freeman Institute. This was a group founded by BYU Professor and FBI Agent W. Cleon Skousen. This was not an officially recognized LDS group, but rather a quasi-political body of deeply conservative stripe. Skousen's name is well known among 20th century right wingers. His conservative credentials are impeccable and he is the author of several highly regarded books, including THE NAKED CAPITALIST and THE NAKED COMMUNIST. He is well-known among groups such as the John Birch Society......

[link to www.cuttingedge.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP