Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God Believers - Questions About The Absurd
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Read a few kidnap/torture stories here:

TRUE TALES of Liberty Denied

[link to piperpost.net]

Now my questions are:

A - if there is a god and he is all powerful how could he let these people be enslaved and tortured (some until their death)? What kind of fucking god would do that?

b - if there is a god the fate of these people is just ABSURD - I mean your life taken from you so that you can be a tortured for the enjoyment of some sociopath? Really. What meaning does your life have if that's the case - years of torture followed by death. Simply ABSURD. And if it's just some "test" then why do cock suckers and murders not face the same test (in fact some of these sociopaths simply get away with it)?

c - The concept of fairness is missing in this world. If a young child can be enslaved and tortured for the sole pleasure of a sociopath while criminals, thieves and murderers run rampant, then there is clearly no sense of fairness on the planet. What's the god rationale for this possibility.

d - Can Karma really exist if scum walk freely in happiness while torturing other people? If so how?

I mean these to be serious inquiries in to the existence of god in light of the absurd.

For more reading on ABSURDISM:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP