Users Online Now: 1,817 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 677,783
Pageviews Today: 892,378Threads Today: 244Posts Today: 3,563
07:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lets talk about zero point Tech...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are only given enough power to see how well we deal with it as growing spiritual beings. The tech we use now are only toys compared to the potential of zero point tech.

I truly believe this will be the only technology that will work after our great transition through point zero by the end of this year. So the question remains.. can we have a congenial discussion about this without arguing about it all being BS. We all have been promised so many time about this type of free energy. We have been tricked by the disinfo agents and scammers so they can make a quick buck. But lets get real about this and at least try to see the possibility of this tech rolling out after the end of this year. After all, its not that far off now, and everyone feels the tension building everywhere. So lets relieve it a bit by discussing something that seems more and more possible every day. And is a step in a positive direction, if for nothing else, than through good intentions to help us all live and be happy once and for all.

So lets get started shall we:

I will get started with a wikilink for a quick rundown to those who may not be familiar with this concept that is proving to be very real. and we will get to that later and i am hoping others can also help to show what we are finding out about this energy that resides in what most would call the "nothing" or "void" in empty spaces. like an empty glass that may not actually be empty like we were taught in this linear frame of thought.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Vacuum energy is the zero-point energy of all the fields in space, which in the Standard Model includes the electromagnetic field, other gauge fields, fermionic fields, and the Higgs field. It is the energy of the vacuum, which in quantum field theory is defined not as empty space but as the ground state of the fields. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is one possible explanation for the cosmological constant. A related term is zero-point field, which is the lowest energy state of a particular field."

So from my summation of what is being stated here, zero point energy is found in the space that the current science says there is nothing. This energy is all around us and free to us as soon as we find a way to harness it(or as soon as we are allowed).

"In cosmology, the zero-point energy offers an intriguing possibility for explaining the speculative positive values of the proposed cosmological constant. In brief, if the energy is "really there", then it should exert a gravitational force.[8] In general relativity, mass and energy are equivalent; both produce a gravitational field. One obvious difficulty with this association is that the zero-point energy of the vacuum is absurdly large. Naively, it is infinite, because it includes the energy of waves with arbitrarily short wavelengths. But since only differences in energy are physically measurable, the infinity can be removed by renormalization. In all practical calculations, this is how the infinity is handled. It is also arguable that undiscovered physics relevant at the Planck scale reduces or eliminates the energy of waves shorter than the Planck length, making the total zero-point energy finite."

As in the this energy field resides within an infinatly long wavelangth that streches throught the univers that we know of now(and infinite means it can never run out). Yet it is so low it can not be measured by our current science, so is discarded as an anomaly that we can not harness...yet.

And now an interview conducted way back in 2002 with a very spiritual scientist some of you may know of very well...
[link to www.spiritofmaat.com]
Adam Trombly's revelations will shock you to the depths. But it is his hope, and ours, that it will help you to awaken, or to assist you in your task of awakening others.

Trombly's ultimate vision is the "redreaming of the American Dream."

Excerpts from the interview(although i highly suggest you read more of this interview if interested):

"People literally cannot maintain their attention span. More than once I have stood and watched crafts 100 or 200 feet over my head and had people say things like, "Well that's not an airplane," or "Oh, my God, are we actually seeing this?" "Is that real?"

But by the next day, the whole chemistry of denial has set in and those same people say, "Wow, that was a strange airplane, it was going really slow, or really fast, and how did it make that right turn?"

This is what got me started in free energy technology — though I hate the term free energy, because it's anything but free. Many have paid dearly for its advent. I don't even know what term I like at this point. I use the term Zero Point Fluctuation Technology — ZP Technology.

I used to have a company called Zero Point Technology. As soon as you put something like that on your shingle, you discover just how unacceptable this concept is to those whose growth stopped so long ago."

"When I got involved in ZP in 1979, I was warned by Buckminster Fuller that if we were successful there'd be hell to pay. If we were actually successful, then it could develop into a real nightmare, because the humans we're dealing with are a species that has been kept in the dark. We've been treated like mushrooms (which are kept in the dark and fed a lot of feces -- there's no nice way of putting this).

The extremes to which these people are willing to go to make your life miserable are phenomenal. They go out of their way to torment those who challenge their utter mediocrity."

This is a link to his Bio on his web site:
[link to projectearth.com]

Ok!

So lets do this. Let the discussion commence...
(I will be adding more info to this also and encourage others to do the same)

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP