Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Flat screens and mind control
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is my theory:

I'm a computer tech. Sometimes I notice weird things, other than people complaining that IE is slow when they have 20 toolbars and add-ons...then suddendly install google chrome and all is well and proceed to say that IE sucks when in reality they're the ones that suck. But I digress.

In '04, technology was more advanced than it is now. Laptops had a better screens, with full 24 bit color resolution, which had 8 bit color for each of the color channels. This enabled it to display 16.7 million colors, and as a result there was no need for an early 90's technology called dithering to be used to prevent the screen from pixelation due to lack of ability to display a separate color for each pixel. Dithering is a random scattering or movement of pixels to simulate the presence of a greater ability to display color.

But when Windows 7 came out, instead of advancing on to 12 bits per color channel we went back to six bits per color channel because we just couldn't produce a video chip for an LCD screen that could do it anymore.

There is one exception to this: And that is Apple. Oh guess what? Steve Jobs is dead. Wonder why? They have awesome screens btw.

Anyway,

They use dithering to control ur mind!! O_O!

Only in windows though.

Why would they willfully choose to have all displays go backwards when there was no economic reason to do it? LCD technology is old now, there is no reason to be using it, unless, of course, you wanted to make an excuse and provide a way through which a mind control effect could be added to any online content or offline program.

Oh hey, remember when everyone was illegaly forced to switch to digital television? Totally relevant.

/end rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP