Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blood Work Results Shows Radiation Exposure-Im from PA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For two months my doctor couldn't figure out what's wrong with me. It all started with extreme twitches in my body, itchyness, weird rashes, messed up heart rate, chest pains, brain fog, and even microscopic pieces of metal coming out of my pores within the past few weeks.

I was treated for allergies, viral infections, fungus infections, even anxiety. Nothing was working. Yesterday I demanded a complete blood test and specifically asked to check for radiation. The doctors thought I was crazy until I said I would pay for it in cash. Well I got a call today asking for me to check into the hospital immediately and that my platelet levels are ridiculously low and indeed radiation exposure is the cause.

I told them I would come in tomorrow. I needed to do a few things and get my affairs in order because I honestly don't think I'm going to survive this. It feels like there are particles in me bouncing around ripping my insides apart.

I'm 31 years old and physically I was in the best shape of my life. I own a landscaping company so I'm outside year round. I'm exposed to the elements way more than the average person. I really believe this is from Fukushima and Ill explain why.

Ever since 3/11/11 I would occasionally get this metallic taste in my mouth. It made me so sick at times I would throw up but the next day everything would be normal again. Well not anymore. I'm practically disabled and feel a heart attack is imminent.

I need to get my story out there because you all are in danger. All you have to do is look at a map of the jetstream and the epa radnet map. Cities that follow the jetstream are showing abnormally high readings. You may shill against me and say well California is fine. Well yea of course it is because the pacific stream is entering the US through Washington.

I'm telling you the northern hemisphere is in major trouble. Everything they've told you are lies. Fukushima is going to spew rads for hundreds of years. Even some of the pictures they show you are obvious photoshop fakes. You need to get south of the equator now before this goes mainstream. Once this becomes an epidemic they'll shut down the borders and you'll be trapped here. Paraguay, uruguay, and argentina seem to be the choice of the elite.

You can either believe me or believe your government. The choice is yours. I do wish you all luck. I've enjoyed reading this forum over the past couple years. Cya.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP