Users Online Now: 2,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,172,919
Pageviews Today: 1,962,331Threads Today: 789Posts Today: 13,537
07:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeking Advice - Losing Model & Ivy League Graduate to Meth and Prostitution
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How I found out:
I was about to get a promotion, but the Company I work for wanted another background check, so I signed a waiver. I knew I had some parking tickets and 1 moving violation, but I wanted to make sure that they were all squared away, so I checked out my traffic records. My records were fine.

Out of curiosity, I typed in the name of an old flame, not expecting to find much. Her traffic record starts out with a few parking tickets, then in more recent years periodic jaywalking tickets. I tell a co-worker about the jaywalking tickets and we sort of laugh it off, thinking they are some silly thing, "Why is she being so silly?"

I tossed and turned in bed that night, thinking to myself "jaywalking", "jaywalking", "jaywalking." "Wait! It doesn't make sense." ...And then it hits me, "It can't be, can it?. No! It can't be." I go to my pc and google jaywalking and police. It turns out that the cops use jaywalking as an excuse to pat down prostitutes/drug users to see if they are "holding." I try to go back to sleep. "It can't be," I tell myself. "Shes an ivy league graduate, smart, beautiful,... she had a good job."

I didn't want to believe it, so I put it aside. But a few weeks later, I dropped $20 on an internet criminal background check. The criminal check would pull more than traffic violations. And there it was. My heart dropped. Felony drug possession - multiple counts, felony theft - multiple counts, driving without a license, failure to appear in court, and on and on. I'm going to leave out the other details.

What I will say, is that I loved her in highschool, and in that sense, will always have loving feelings for her.

What should I do now?:

What should I do? That's my question.

She's out there somewhere in the streets and I fear, could die within say 2-5 years. I don't have $100k to put her up in an LA rehab, that's if I could get her to sign a waiver/admission form. To be clear, I'm not seeking to rekindle any relationship with her beyond friendship. The meth has really messed her up. That's why I'm afraid about her dying.

Any advice out there?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP