Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christian fundamentalists are equal to Muslim fundamentalists
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You jesus lovers may not realize it, but your so called enemy, the towelhead terrorists are the other side of the same coin called "abrahamic religion"

You are all mentally ill. Use logic and reason, it is the only way to cure your illness.

Quoting the bible as evidence is illogical, since there is no logic way to prove the bible content is accurate.

And before you ask: yes, I am convinced of gods existence.
I experienced god, personally, through a series of initiations and spiritual episodes. Therefore I can say with 100% certainty, your concept of god is as wrong as it possibly can be, and yahweh is in fact what you would call "satan"

Please pull you head out of your ass and do some basic spiritual work that is NOT based on belief, but experience, or this world is doomed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP