Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stop the United States government; give the people power
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The people of the United States need to stand up for themselves and for their children and stop this crazed government. Leaders are crooked and only want money and power, we all know it. How terrible is it that during the past several election cycles that people feel they can't stand the candidates and feel they have to vote for a lesser evil? Why is it that all parties will "fix" the deficit and yet our national debt only grows? The people, whether poor, middle class, or the "1%ers" all have an equal right to stand up for themselves and stop the government. Bring our troops home. Stop sending money we don't have to other nations who don't appreciate it. Fix our national infrastructure (count the potholes in your road on the way to work). Drop the tax rates, it can be done, put all elected officials on minimum wage and they pay their own medical bills. Once their term is over, their pay STOPS. Only pay taxes on the products you buy that you use, no more income, employment, insurance, life, death, inheritance taxes... People KEEP WHAT THEY MAKE. Why should the money I bust my ass for, go to someone too lazy to work? Help me out, let's stop this out of control government.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP