Users Online Now: 1,948 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 773,806
Pageviews Today: 1,033,578Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 4,239
08:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alert from the Steve!!! Loads of B-1 bombers getting deployed in Turkey and Jordan...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Shit to hit the fan before the election, bet on it.

B-1s can carry 125 000 lbs of ordinance EACH... this is PERFECT to take out SEVERAL air defense/missiles launchers at the same time...

Obama will take out Syria before the election. He probably thinks Iran won't do anything.

steve_fail33&d=162
Last night I had 3 different men give me their feed back on Escalating Tensions in the Middle East and in CONUS--The Question I asked both was based on their knowledge and friends in the know--What is your personal take on Timing and Both stated that it can go hot on a minutes notice.The First stated that "Never before has worldwide communications World wide net been put up all at once including Ascension--it is now". B-1 Bombers and other aerial assets having been dispatched to Jordan and Turkey .Next I asked my former F-16 Fighter Pilot friend what his take was and this was his response: "Steve, This taken in conjunction with the C130s that deployed this weekend to Spain/MidEast Theatre leads me to believe that the administration is preparing for a combined assault on one of the usual suspects. Fuel price will go out of sight. You see if they just wanted to move troops or equipment they would not have used the smaller much slower C130s they would have used C17s or C5s. My C17 friend yesterday said his unit has not yet been tasked for any new major operations. The C130s are probably full of Airborne assault troops, I don't see a more likely alternative. I pray for their safety since I suspect the POTUS doesn't give a second thought about committing our troops to help get reelected."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP