Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Nibiru Theory
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Note: I am not saying Nibiru is real or not, this is just a Theory.

There has been a Major Increase in Earthquakes over the past few months, so far this week (Past 7 days) there have been Three Major Earthquakes and around 56 Larger Earthquakes (Source: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov] ).

Now, I have seen a Major change with the night sky, the stars are out of place, there are New stars, and the night sky looks less real (More like Computer Generated), I have also seen an Increase in these long "Contrails" (Chemtrails), the Government may be using Project "Blue Beam" (A government project which uses chemtrails and HAARP to change the Ionisphere to project large Holograms into the sky) to Hide Nibiru.

You may say "Wouldn't they at least place the stars correctly?". Why would they? Less than 0.1% of people would even realize it
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP