Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,501,720
Pageviews Today: 2,497,333Threads Today: 1,001Posts Today: 17,823
11:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROOF THAT NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN AS YOU DIE,THE ONLY FIRST FRUITS IN HEAVEN ARE THE 144000 AT THE END TIME
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This has been on an going debate on glp with christians and now we end the debate about who goes to heaven. I have been showing scripture upon scripture showing that no person goes to heaven when you die.It has been shown that only until the resurrection will the elect and saints be made immortal as they meet the messiah in the air.

The Messiah Yeh'shah epeated this three times in this chapter,what is your problem false teachers?

john chapter 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

45 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I did another thread before showing that only 144000 the twelve tribes of Israel at the coming of the lord in the end time are the only ones will be in heaven and always with messiah where ever he goes and to join the Lord's army.

Thread: THE TWO WITNESSES/ THE TWO OLIVE TREES/ AND THE 144000 PART # 2 & PART # 3 "COMPLETED!" THANK YOU

SO LET US LOOK AT THE FACTS AVBOUT MESSIAH AND WE SEE HE IS THE FIRST FRUIT MEANING THE FIRST ONE WHO DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN ACCORDING TO YOUR BIBLE!

The book of Acts chp 1

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven

c mklyh

Corinthians chp 15

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming

NOW LET US LOOK AT "THEY THAT ARE CHRIST'S" IN THE CONTEXT OF WHY HE WAS SENT. THIS IS IN NO WAY TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE GENTILES WHO ARE GRAFTED IN AND HAVE JOINED THEMSELVES TO MESSIAH.THEY WILL HAVE THEIR REWARD

ihttg

Book of Acts chp 5

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

The book of john chp 4

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews[Israelites].

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

The Book of Matt chp 15
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

NOTE:
LET US LOOK AGAIN NOW IN SCRIPTURE FOR THE GROUP THAT IS CALLED THE FIRSTFRUITS UNTO GOD AND MESSIAH.
We will identify that group who ascended to heaven on a cloud just like messiah did.

The Book of Revelation chapter 11 Verse 12
11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

THE NORTHERN KINGDOM AND THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM "ISARAEL AND JUDAH" THE TWO WITNESSES

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Referen​ce:The Book of Revelation chapter 14
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb

*NOTICE THEY WENT INTO HEAVEN IN REVEALTION 11 AND IN REVELATION 14 WE SEE THEY FOLLOW THE LAMB WHEREEVER HE GOES*
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

YOU DECIDE AND FIGURE IT OUT! TOGETHER I WILL INCLUDE THE WHOLE STUDY IN THE FOLLOWING LINK
Thread: WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN MESSIAH COMES AGAIN? DON'T BE FOOLED "THE OBEDIENT TO HIS LAWS" WILL BE IN HIS ARMY-COMPLETED THANK YOU!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP