Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Memory loss and timeline shifts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone else experienced severe memory loss in the last few years? I am 29 amd healthy I eat well and stay activealso there is no alzheimer's or dementia in my family.

The last few years Ive noticed my long term memory has been fading alot. I was at my daughters school with a friend for meet the teacher night and turned to see a man who looked very familiar. I told my friend I thought I knew that man from somewhere. She laughed and said. He taught you to play pool for 4 years his name is dave dont you remember? I vaugly remebered this when she told me.

My best friend from about grade 6 on says I have a memory of a gold fish, as she can recall all of our highschool and college shnanigans and she is constaly saying "I cant believe you dont remeber that". We were at at gathering a week or so ago and a man came up to us and started talking to us and sharing stories of our past which I couldnt remeber. After he left I asked my friend "who was that?". And turns out we have run in the same circle of friends for 10+ years and I should have remebred him as I dated him for a year!!

I have been having similar experiences like this for the last few years. I seem to be able to recount memories from recently 2-5 years but anything beyond that the memories are scattered and few and far between. Not sure what this means and I did some reaserch on the net and came up with alzheimer's and dimentia but Im not sure thats whats going on.
Does anyone have any similar experiences or advice? Thanks
:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP